Play him off, Keyboard Cake!





It's Mr. Growbot's birthday tomorrow and in order to celebrate, I made him a cake in the shape of the one musical instrument he knows how to play- the keyboard. Mr. Growbot plays in an electronica band and plays the keyboard and the computer (it's hard to explain), so I couldn't think of any other shaped cake to that he would enjoy more. It's become a tradition for me to make a new and exciting cake every year for Mr. Growbot's birthday. Last year I made him a delectable (but normal shaped) coconut cake and 2 years ago I made him a He-Man shaped cake (seen above), a favorite childhood character of Mr. Growbot.

No big news in gardening, although temperatures around here have gotten into the 50s this week which certainly brings hope for planting spring crops soon.

Another note- to understand the title of my post, you must know Keyboard Cat:





-Mrs. Growbot


0 comments:

Post a Comment